What’s New in 2023?
We entered 2022 with an ambitious agenda. Coming out the other side of a global pandemic, we made an exciting return to in-person programming. With the support of our incredible sponsors, we were able to provide our members with a packed calendar of valuable content. We continue to strive for balance and have adjusted to a new way of serving our membership through a combination of in-person events and online touchpoints. With the continued adaptability and resilience of our sponsors, we know we will be able to provide our membership with the quality programming they have come to expect from ACC Chicago. We look forward to creating new connections, learning from each other, serving our community and continued professional growth in the year to come.
With that, we have made the following changes to our Programming year:
- We will retain and apply the “loyalty discount” to all returning Premier Sponsors
- Increased opportunities to engage with our members
- New Diamond Premier Sponsorship level and enhancements to our Platinum Sponsorship
- Premier Sponsor socials are now subsidized by the Chapter (up to $3,000)
- New Half Day Ethics/Diversity/Wellness/Substance Abuse CLE Program
- Continued opportunities for virtual interaction with our members, including Thought Leadership article mailings
- Our Podcast It’s All Hearsay is live and ready for your content
- We will continue to post promotional alerts (programs and sponsor highlights) on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- With the success of the 2022 Summer Soiree, our 2023 annual Celebration Event will be taking place in the Summer of 2023 with a similar format
- Signature Events remain an option for Individual Sponsorship, as well as for our Premier Sponsors (Platinum and Gold Sponsors have the option to combine their CLE and Social benefits into a Signature Event)
- We’ve added additional Individual Sponsorship opportunities, including Street Law Sponsorships and Pro Bono Opportunities
- We’ve also added additional sponsorship options for our Annual Summit
- Our Content Advisory Council is here to help you plan your MCLE programming